Yes, I know it's very rare to be encouraged to "GIVE UP" but there are some things you will HAVE to give up in order to ever reach your true potential and fulfill your own purpose.
Here are 10 things for you to give up, starting today:
1. Give up excuses. Excuses? Many of us are guilty of using excuses on an almost daily basis; using them as a way to feel ‘safe’. Let them go.
2. Give up the blame game. Give up the need to blame others for how you are or are not feeling, for what your life is or is not. Do this and reclaim your power as sole creator of your life.
3. Give up complaining. It’s all about perspective; the power of positive thinking is something you should never underestimate.
4. Give up your need to be right. Yes, nobody likes to be wrong – this is an unfortunate trait of the ‘ego’ – a trait that can drive people to undergo extreme stress and even jeopardise their relationships. All for the sake of saying ‘I told you so!’ It’s just not worth it. So give it up.
5. Give up your need for control. The moment you stop trying to control everything in your life, could be the moment it all comes together – promise.
6. Give up limiting beliefs. Who are you to say what is or is not possible? You are an unlimited being, you make the rules – so make them BIG!
7. Give up labels. Do you sometimes label the things, people or experiences you don’t understand as ‘weird’ or ‘bad’? If so, it’s about time you gave up labels.
8. Give up the need to please. You have one life only; why not live it as you? Give up your need to please everyone.
9. Give up fear. As Franklin D. Roosevelt once said, ‘The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself. So give it up. Stop letting fear keep you small when you’re capable of such big, miraculous things.
10. Give up the past. Easier said than done – but giving up the past can do wonders for both your present and future happiness. Be in the moment. Be happy. Give up the past and give in to the now.
"The Law Of Attraction"